Thursday, February 5, 2009

More on delivery

How do I track my purchase?
Once your items are ready, we will contact you with the delivery details.

You can contact us anytime with your tracking query, or you can go here for registered articles, or this other link to track your items delivered through Speedpost courier.


What happens if I realise my items have been ruined during delivery?
We will check and pack your purchases with care, but we do understand these things may happen. If your puchases were delivered by Speedpost, you can also contact Speedpost directly at 1800 222 5777 (Singapore).


What happens if I realise the package I received includes the wrong items?
Please drop us an email as soon as possible. Once we've cleared up our mistake, we'll be sure to pick up the package and send the right stuff along your way. At no extra charge of course!


Can I return my item and get a refund?
Goods sold in The Closet Soiree Blogshop is non-returnable or exchangeable.